It’s not just for breakfast; never was. Coffee adds depth and flavor to meats and to chocolate desserts.
- Love to Cook: Coffee-rubbed roast (lamb, beef, pork) with vinegar slaw and coconut rice
- Weeknight Reality: Coffee-rubbed burgers with sweet potato fries
- Need a Miracle: Veggie wraps with mocha chip ice cream for dessert
- Turkish Coffee Rubbed Brisket – Epicurious (5 1/2 hours, mostly inactive time)
- Coffee-Rubbed Cheeseburgers with Texas Barbeque Sauce – bon appetit via Epicurious (about 30 minutes)
- Profiteroles with Coffee Ice Cream – Gourmet via Epicurious (a little over an hour)
I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now.
Louisa May Alcott, Little Women