Pasta primavera is a classic for good reasons: it’s delicious, easy to customize according to taste (or availability of fresh produce), and adaptable to any cooking level. And there are few better ways to celebrate spring than this simple dish, perhaps with a bouquet of fresh flowers on the table.
- Love to Cook: Primavera with homemade pasta
- Weeknight Reality: Classic pasta primavera (with dried pasta)
- Need a Miracle: Fresh pasta from the refrigerated section; frozen mixed vegetables for the sauce (butter & cream)
- Summer Veggie Pasta Primavera with Homemade Pasta – Lauren’s Latest (a couple of hours, including time to make pasta)
- Spring Pasta (1979): Most Requested Recipe of May 2012 – bon appetit (less than 30 minutes)
- Spaghetti alla Primavera: Saveur (20 minutes)
- Spring Green Risotto: Ina Garten via Food Network (less than 30 minutes)
Quiero hacer contigo lo que la primavera hace con los cerezos.