The blossoms are on the trees, which means there will actually be fruit (and spring) soon. Until then, pull out some dried cherries for a taste of what’s to come.
- Love to Cook: Cherry stuffed pork tenderloin
- Weeknight Reality: Kale, cherry & walnut salad with pan-fried chicken cutlets
- Need a Miracle: Rotisserie chicken, taboulleh salad, dark chocolate cherry bark
- Medallions of Pork with Dried Cherry Sauce
- Frisée Salad with Dark Cherries and Walnuts
- Goat Cheese Salad with Pancetta, Dried Cherries & Port Dressing
To do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
Pablo Neruda, 20 Love Poems and a Song of Despair