If corned beef and cabbage isn’t your thing, there are plenty of other great Irish-inspired meals to celebrate this St. Patrick’s Day, with or without a nip of Bushmills and a pint of stout.
- Love to Cook: Guinness stew (with beef or lamb) or a Dublin coddle (either will take about three hours)
- Weeknight Reality: Bangers and mash with green peas
- Need a Miracle: Open-faced corned beef sandwiches with deli potato salad
- Beef and Guinness Stew – Food Network
- Irish Stout Lamb Stew – Food 52
- Dublin Coddle – Epicurious
- Bangers and Mash – A Spicy Perspective
- Corned Beef with Cabbage – Epicurious
May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past.