Something green, earthy, and grounding, with a promise of spring to come
- I love to cook: Grilled sausages with potato and celery gratin
- Weeknight reality: Cream of celery soup with celery/fennel salad
- Need a miracle: Buffalo chicken sliders with celery and ranch
- Potato and celery root gratin with gruyere – Williams Sonoma
- Cream of celery soup with bacon – The Kitchn
- Celery root and potato soup – Gourmandistan
- Fennel and celery salad – Mark Bittman
- Celery and fennel salad – herbivoracious
- Slow cooker shredded buffalo chicken sliders with blue cheese aioli and celery leaves – Rachel Ray
“I’m afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery.”
2 thoughts on “Celery”
I was just sitting here eating leftovers of almost that very soup (except with leeks, crème fraîche and a bit of mustard instead of onions and cream) when the pingback dinged on my phone. Synchronicity!
Ooh that sounds delicious! Hard to find something that isn’t improved by the addition of those three things.