soft, savory, sweet, mellow, soothing
There’s a few things I’ve learned in life: always throw salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for good luck, and fall in love whenever you can.
crème brûlée, honeydew melon, rosemary chicken, biscotti, cucumber water, glazed ham, macarons
lavender, rosemary, Herbes de Provence, truffle oil, thyme, kosher salt, honey
- Lavender crème brûlée – Jamie Oliver
- Roast Provençal Chicken – Bon Appetit
- Melon with Lavender Syrup – Amarillo Globe Times
- Roasted Root Vegetables with Truffle Oil & Thyme – food.com
- Mixed Green Salad with Pears, Hazelnuts, Blue Cheese and Homemade Croutons – Whole Foods
- Honey Lavender Ice Cream – Epicurious
Need more inspiration? Here’s what Epicurious has to offer for cooking with lavender.